Monday, July 19, 2010

Family Time in Minnesota


We've spent the last week or so visiting our families in Minnesota.  Steph spent most of her time in Milaca at the home of her mother, Shirley.  That's the two of them in the top picture outide Shirley's home.

I've been in Woodbury much of the week, which is where my family lives.  My mother, Gladys, is in a nursing home in Woodbury.  We're in the middle picture.

The last picture down at the bottom is of the rest of my family in Woodbury.  In the front row (L to R) is my neice Rhonda, her daughter/my great neice Rebecca (w/Gracie) and my brother-in-law Dave.  In the back row, I'm flanked by my sister Judy and Rhonda's husband Jeff.

Tomorrow, we head back out on the road.  We've changed the first few days of the trip.  Instead of heading to the Chicago area -- which we'll now hit on the return trip in September -- we're going down to Cedar Rapids, where we lived from 1981 to 1989.  Then it's on to St. Louis for a couple of days before getting to Memphis on Friday.

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment